Hypnosis Level 1 – Home Study Foundation Course
This training covers the beginners requirements for using hypnosis with clients, and you will be introduced to a practical variety of approaches. You will be able to study at home and be guided to do the practical exercises in this all-inclusive course. This training enables you to be fully prepared for the Past Life Regression Training Course.
Hypnosis Level 1 – Four day Foundation Course
This training covers the beginners requirements for using hypnosis with clients, and you will be introduced to a practical variety of approaches.
The training is suitable for students with no prior knowledge of hypnosis or other therapies, or experienced therapists and professionals wishing to gain hypnosis skills.
Outline of the Course content:
- The nature and function of the Unconscious Mind
- How hypnosis works and understanding trance
- Client interviewing and session planning
- How to build rapport with clients
- Indirect and direct hypnosis
- How to effectively use your voice
- A variety of Inductions and Deepeners and how to choose when to use them
- Ideo motor responses and Anchoring
- How to use suggestions and metaphors in Hypnosis
- Bringing clients out of trance
- Ethics and contra indicators.
- Self hypnosis, and how to make professional recordings
This is a single 4 day training most often taught from Thursdays to Sundays.
Training Investment – $1250
It includes lectures, supervised practice sessions, demonstrations, group discussions, supervised post course case studies, and a short exam for certification.
(This, or a equivalent course in Hypnosis is a pre requisite for enrolling in the Past Life Regression Hypnosis course)